Friday 16 June 2017

'I ME MINE–THE EXTENDED EDITION' OPENING PARTY

Genesis Publications hosted an opening party last night at Elms Lesters Painting Rooms to launch 'I ME MINE – The Extended Edition' in the UK and kick-off this weekend's free pop-up I ME MINE exhibition in London.

Sukanya Rajan, Olivia Harrison and Anoushka Shankar at I ME MINE – The Extended Edition launch
Helping celebrate with Olivia and Dhani were Eric Idle, Terry Gilliam, Stella and Mary McCartney, Damon Hill, Sharleen Spiteri, Jeff Lynne, Mereki, Sukanya Rajan, Anoushka Shankar, Jools Holland, Noel Fielding, Penelope Tree, Twiggy, Woody Harrelson and more.

Jeff Lynne and Dhani Harrison at I ME MINE – The Extended Edition launch

The FREE public show is this FRI/SAT/SUN:
Friday 16th June – Sunday 18th June 2017
Elms Lesters Painting Rooms, 1-3-5 Flitcroft Street, London
Stella and Mary McCartney at I ME MINE – The Extended Edition launch
Dhani Harrison,David Zonshine,Jack Leonard from Unkle & James Lavelle at I ME MINE–The Extended Edition launch


Eric Idle, Terry Gilliam and Damon Hill at I ME MINE – The Extended Edition launch.


 I ME MINE: THE EXTENDED EDITION HARDCOVER (February 21, 2017) By GEORGE HARRISON ,Hardcover: 630 pages, Publisher:Genesis Publications; Enlarged edition. 
AVAILABLE : HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment