- 1961
- 'Mersey Beat' front page: 'Beatles Sign Recording Contract' (with Bert Kaempfert).
- 1963
- 'Please Please Me' LP number 1 (UK Record Retailer chart).
Brian parts company with the Big Three.
- 1964
- US single release: 'I'll Cry Instead'/'I'm Happy Just To Dance With You.
US single release: 'And I Love Her'/'If I Fell'.
US LP release: 'Something New'.The press announces the issue of Beatles Ltd. shares.
- 1967
- Paul attends a session at Chappell Recording Studios, during which Chris Barber Band records a version for 'Catcall'. Paul contributes shouts and howls, and some piano.
- 1968
- Jane Asher appears on the Simon Dee BBC show her breakup with Paul McCartney.
1969: The Beatles attend Let It Be screening
1971: Filming: Imagine by John Lennon and Yoko Ono
1974: Recording: Steel And Glass, Old Dirt Road by John Lennon
1980: John Lennon writes Cleanup Time
1987: Recording: Choba B CCCP by Paul McCartney
1990: Paul McCartney live: Cleveland Stadium, Cleveland
1992: Ringo Starr and his All-Starr Band live: Belga Beach Festival, De la Panne
2006: Ringo Starr and his All-Starr Band live: Radio City Music Hall, New York City
2008: Paul McCartney live: Plains of Abraham, Quebec City
2010: Ringo Starr and his All-Starr Band live: Nautica Pavilion, Cleveland
2016: The Beatles Live At The Hollywood Bowl to be released in September
- 1983
- Studio 2. Show 'The Beatles At Abbey Road'.
- 1987
- Beginning of recordings for Paul's Russian album. Recording: 'Kansas City'; 'Twenty Flight Rock'; 'Lawdy Miss Clawdy'; 'I'm In Love Again'; 'Bring It On Home To Me'; 'Lucille'; 'I'm Gonna Be A Wheel Someday'; 'That's All Right Mama'; 'Summertime'; 'Just Because'; 'Midnight Special'.
- ............................................................




No comments:
Post a Comment