Sunday 16 April 2017

JULIAN LENNON PLANS TO WRITE AN AUTOBIOGRAPHY

Julian has teamed up with author Bart Davis and illustrator Smiljana Coh to write an environmental children's picture-led book, called Touch the Earth, the first in a planned trilogy.
In an interview with the Associated Press, Lennon revealed he put aside plans to write a biography with his pal Davis to work on the environmental project, but it is an idea he plans to revisit in the next few years. 



"I feel time's marching on, you know. A lot of my friends and people I know are popping their clogs (dying)," Lennon said. "You know, who knows what's next. It's on the cards in the next few years, absolutely, before it's too late."
Touch the Earth was released this week (beg10Apr17) and features a dedication to his late mother, who passed away in 2015 at the age of 75 following a battle with cancer.
"She has given me the strength to carry on. Where I'm at at the moment, I feel very strong, very zen-like," he said. "I just want to do the right thing. To try to continue to be the best that I can be. That was all based around wanting to make her proud. I try to continue all the work that I do in her name."

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dear,

    i Like Your Blog Very Much..I see Daily Your Blog ,is A Very Usefull For me.

    You Can see also my services..

    Online Cheap Electronics Accessories store. Buy online electronic gadgets care, mobiles, tablets, laptops, computers & car accessories @ cheapjim.com.


    Visit Now - https://cheapjim.com/

    ReplyDelete