Friday 2 April 2010

SETLIST DE LA 2DA NOCHE DE PAUL EN EL HOLLYWOOD BOWL

Hollywood Bowl Setlist (31 marzo 2010)
(Los temas diferentes en relación al setlist de la primera noche están en paréntisis)

Venus And Mars/Rock Show
Jet
All My Loving
Letting go
Got To Get You Into My Life (Drive My Car)
Highway
Let Me Roll It/Foxy Lady
The Long And Winding Road
Nineteen Hundred And Eighty Five
I Want To Come Home (Let 'Em In)
My Love
I'm Looking Through You (I've Just Seen A Face)
Two Of Us (And I Love Her)
Blackbird
Here Today
Dance Tonight
Mrs. Vanderbilt
Eleanor Rigby
Something
Sing The Changes
Band On The Run
Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da
Back In The USSR
I've Got A Feeling
Paperback Writer
A Day in The Life/Give Peace A Chance
Let It Be
Live And Let Die
Hey Jude
1er Encore:
Day Tripper
Lady Madonna
Get Back
2do Encore:
Yesterday
Helter Skelter
Sgt Pepper/The End

No comments:

Post a Comment