Saturday 4 June 2016

PAUL: "I LOVED THAT MAN... ", RINGO: "GOD BLESS MUHAMMAD ALI"

"Dear Muhammad Ali. I loved that man. He was great from the first day we met him in Miami, and on the numerous occasions when I ran into him over the years. Besides being the greatest boxer, he was a beautiful, gentle man with a great sense of humour who would often pull a pack of cards out of his pocket, no matter how posh the occasion, and do a card trick for you. The world has lost a truly great man. Love Paul"






*Ringo: " God Bless Muhammad Ali - Peace and love to his family
RSx "














*Julian Lennon said on Facebook account :

"RIP Muhammad... One of a Kind... A Champion on so many levels...
My Heart & Prayers go out to Family & Friends x "


*Sean Lennon :

"R.I.P. Muhammad Ali "



No comments:

Post a Comment