Friday 2 January 2015

KANYE WEST & PAUL RELEASE COLLABORATION “ONLY ONE”

Kanye West has released a new song titled “Only One” featuring Paul. The track is an autotuned ballad about West’s daughter with Kim Kardashian, North West.

“Kanye really respects music legends and is still putting the finishing touches to his new album,” a source reportedly told The Sun in August. “He has been tapping Macca up for a while about working together.”
“Kanye and Paul have known each other for a long time but became more friendly recently,” the source also said. “There’s every chance they’ll head into the studio together.”
McCartney told GQ in 2012 that he is a fan of Kanye West, “With Kanye, I’m always so excited that he knows who I am and he’s come up. I’m a fan of his. I met him and ‘Jay Zed,’ as we call him, at the Met Ball that Stella was being honoured at. I never know what to say. They were just saying ‘Hey man, you’re really a Knight!’ Their perspective on that, as Americans, as ex-Project guys – for them a knight is like Sir Lancelot. It’s always funny as I’m just Paul, one of the guys.”

No comments:

Post a Comment