Tuesday 9 March 2010

SINGLE DE PAUL DISPONIBLE EN iTUNES - VE EL VIDEO


Paul McCartney
Paul McCartney Mailer
Paul McCartney Mailer This Golden Globe nominated track is taken from the Miramax film 'Everybody's Fine' starring Robert De Niro, Drew Barrymore and Kate Beckinsale. Paul specially wrote and recorded the track after being asked to by director Kirk Jones and seeing an early screening.

Talking about the writing process Paul explained, "When I saw the film originally, I was just watching and enjoying it, when at the end I found that the director had, unbeknown to me, put in the place where he wanted the new song another song of mine: 'Let It Be' sung by Aretha Franklin. I kind of left the theatre thinking well, I can't write another 'Le It Be' and I can't sing like Aretha much as I want to, so I might have to pass. But that evening, I came back from dinner and started doodling with some chords and I had an idea and it all grew from there."
atch The Video
WATCH THE VIDEO HERE!
Paul McCartney Mailer
Paul McCartney Mailer
Paul McCartney - Everybody's Fine
buy from itunes buy link today
Paul McCartney Mailer
Paul McCartney Mailer
Paul McCartney Mailer
Paul McCartney Mailer footer footer
footer



No comments:

Post a Comment