Friday 8 November 2019

OZZY OSBOURNE TALKS ABOUT BEING INSPIRED BY THE BEATLES

In a new interview, Ozzy Osbourne said, "My son says to me, "Dad, I like the Beatles, but why do you go so crazy?" I remember it like it was yesterday: I was walking around with a transistor radio on my shoulder. And "She Loves You" came on. And, I don't know, it just went, Bang! And that's what I want to do! Wouldn't it be great?"

 -If you hadn’t done this, you’ve said you would have been miserably working in a factory.

I mean, I knew I wasn’t built to do a 9-to-5 job. I’d start a new job, they’d tell me what I’d make a week, after three days, I’d say, “This is going to drive me nuts!” I wouldn’t last…I’d jump jobs. And then, I got in the band with Tony Iommi, Geezer Butler and Bill Ward. Even if we had money or not, I traveled around with the boys, we saw Europe and had a good laugh. Would I have done anything different? No. It’s just wild! I love it. When I heard the Beatles, I knew what I wanted to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment