Monday 25 February 2019

GEORGE HARRISON QUOTES

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR GEORGE !

Quotes & Lyrics...






“If you don't know where you're going, any road'll take you there”
George Harrison


“It's being here now that's important. There's no past and there's no future. Time is a very misleading thing. All there is ever, is the now. We can gain experience from the past, but we can't relive it; and we can hope for the future, but we don't know if there is one.”
George Harrison


“It's all in the mind.”
George Harrison


“With every mistake, we must surely be learning.”
George Harrison


“The Beatles saved the world from boredom.”
George Harrison


“Life goes on within you and without you”
George Harrison


“If everyone who had a gun just shot themselves, there wouldn't be a problem.”
George Harrison


“As long as you hate, there will be people to hate.”
George Harrison


“I think people who truly can live a life in music are telling the world, ‘You can have my love, you can have my smiles. Forget the bad parts, you don’t need them. Just take the music, the goodness, because it’s the very best, and it’s the part I give most willingly”
George Harrison


“When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there.”
George Harrison


“Show me that I m everywhere and get me home for tea.”
George Harrison


“I remember thinking I just want more. This isn't it. Fame is not the goal. Money is not the goal. To be able to know how to get peace of mind, how to be happy, is something you don't just stumble across. You've got to search for it.”
George Harrison


“All things must pass.”
George Harrison


“With our love, we could save the world.”
George Harrison

Give me love
Give me peace on earth
Give me light
Give me life
Keep me free from birth
Give me hope
Help me cope, with this heavy load
Trying to, touch and reach you with,
heart and soul”
George Harrison


“All the world is birthday cake, so take a piece but not too much.”
George Harrison,
“My son looks more like George Harrison than I do.”
George Harrison


“Anyway, there is one thing I have learned and that is not to dress uncomfortably, in styles which hurt: winklepicker shoes that cripple your feet and tight pants that squash your balls. Indian clothes are better.”
George Harrison


“Avant Garde is French for bullshit.”
George Harrison
“Some things take so long
But how do I explain
When not too many people
Can see we're all the same
And because of all their tears
Your eyes can't hope to see
The beauty that surrounds them
Now, isn't it a pity”
George Harrison


“That's it really; it's all love, whichever way you look at it, it's all love. How much you can get from each other and that's determined by how much you're giving to each other. But it all starts within our self and then it spreads to those around us, good and bad. But basically, that's it, I think it's the love that we can generate is equal to the love that we get back ... Amen.”
George Harrison
“Most people's reality is an illusion, a great big illusion. You automatically have to succumb to the illusion that 'I am this body'. I am not George. I am not really George. I am this living thing that goes on, always has been, always will be, but at
this time I happen to be in 'this' body. The body has changed; was a baby, was a young man, will
soon be an old man, and I'll be dead. The
physical body will pass but this bit in the middle,
that's the only reality. All the rest is the illusion,
so to say that somebody thinks we are, the ex-
Beatles are removed from reality in their personal concept. It does not have any truth to it just because somebody thinks it. They are the concepts which become layer upon layer of illusion. Why live in the darkness all your life? Why, if you are unhappy, if you are having a miserable time, why not just look at it. Why are you in the darkness? Look for the light. The light is within. That is the big message”
George Harrison
“Try to realize it's all within yourself no one else can make you change, and to see you're only very small and life flows on within you and without you.”
George Harrison


“what would you call this haircut?"
arthur.”
George Harrison


“If you drive a car, I'll tax the street;
if you try to sit, I'll tax your seat; if you get too cold, I'll tax the heat; if you take a walk, I'll tax your feet.”
George Harrison


“Sometimes I feel like I’m actually on the wrong planet. It’s great when I’m in my garden, but the minute I go out the gate I think, ‘What the hell am I doing here?”
George Harrison


“Your own space, man, it's so important. That's why we were doomed because we didn't have any. It is like monkeys in a zoo. They die. You know, everything needs to be left alone.”
George Harrison
“I was naive and thought we could express our feelings to each other- not suppress them and keep holding them back. Well, it was what I felt, and why should I be untrue to myself? I came to believe the importance that if you feel something strong enough then you should say it.”
George Harrison
 

“The saddest thing was actually getting fed up with one another. It's like growing up in a family. When you get to a certain age, you want to go off and get your own girl and your own car, split up a bit.”
George Harrison

No comments:

Post a Comment