Sunday 2 July 2017

PAUL: "I DON´T EAT OR DRINK BEFORE I GO ON BECAUSE I SORT OF LIKE TO FEEL LIGHT"

In the early days, Paul, 75, used to enjoy a drink on tour ahead of a gig but he has explained it 'didn't work' as he would forget the lyrics he didn't know.
Paul told: 'No. I used to try drinking before a gig, particularly in the early days of Wings when we would tour. 'But it didn't work – I would just forget the lyrics I didn't know anyway.'
The sensational songwriter explained his fellow band members enjoy a couple of glasses of red wine to kick start them for the night. 

He added: 'I don't eat or drink before I go on because I sort of like to feel light. Then afterwards I can get heavy and have a drink.'
The music icon, however, does grab a little bite to eat before his energetic performances.
Paul is particularly inclined to having chocolate covered raisins and an handful of salted cashews in his dressing room while he is gearing himself up for the gig.
Recently, he gushed about the part he played in the phenomenon which was The Beatles, alongside John, George and Ringo. Reflecting on his time in the band, he told: 'I sometimes I look at it (his role in the band) and think, "Bloody hell, it's amazing".'
It is certainly a busy time for the rocker as he recently announced he will tour Australia as a solo artist for the first time since 1993.
Paul will commence his tour in Perth on December 2, followed by Melbourne on December 5, Brisbane on December 9 and Sydney on December 11.
He will then travel to Auckland for the remainder of the tour. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment