Tuesday 13 June 2017

I ME MINE POP EXHIBITION

http://www.genesis-publications.com/i-me-mine-the-extended-edition-by-george-harrison/default.htm
Above: I Me Mine exhibition in LA earlier in February
I ME MINE pop-up exhibition
To celebrate the publication of George Harrison's I Me Mine – The Extended Edition as well as the launch of the new photographic and lyric prints, Genesis Publications are holding a free pop-up exhibition and shop in Soho, London.
From Friday 16th to Sunday 18th June, Elms Lesters Painting Rooms will host an exhibition of Genesis prints and books, and will feature a dedicated George Harrison space with a significant hanging display of his handwritten lyrics, along with rare family photos and George’s own commentary on his songs.
I Me Mine – The Extended Edition HARDCOVER (2017) By GEORGE HARRISON ,Hardcover: 630 pages, Publisher:Genesis Publications; Enlarged edition. AVAILABLE: HERE It will also provide a rare chance to view the recently launched George Harrison in the gardens of Cliveden House portrait by Olivia Harrison, and the I Me Mine Lyric Print.

No comments:

Post a Comment