Saturday 29 April 2017

PAUL AT TOKYO DOME TOKYO JAPAN 29 APRIL, 2017

Paul at Tokyo Dome in Tokyo Japan, 29 April, 2017
(Third Night in Japan)

Paul with the band at Tokyo Dome, 29 April, 2017








 



SETLIST: TOKYO DOME, 29 APRIL 2017


A Hard Day's Night
Save Us
Can't Buy Me Love
Jet
Temporary Secretary
Let Me Roll It
I've Got a Feeling
My Valentine
Nineteen Hundred and Eighty-Five
Maybe I'm Amazed
I've Just Seen a Face
In Spite of All the Danger
You Won't See Me
Love Me Do
And I Love Her
Blackbird
Here Today
Queenie Eye
New
Fool on the Hill
Lady Madonna
FourFiveSeconds
Eleanor Rigby
I Wanna Be Your Man
Being for the Benefit of Mr. Kite!
Something
Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da
Band on the Run
Back in the U.S.S.R.
Let It Be
Live and Let Die
Hey Jude




Encore:
Yesterday
Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (Reprise)
Hi, Hi, Hi
I Saw Her Standing There
Golden Slumbers
Carry That Weight
The End



 











No comments:

Post a Comment