Sunday 26 March 2017

PAUL REVEALED HIS FUTURE PLANS INCLUDING A COLLABORATION WITH PRODUCER GREG KURSTIN

Paul has revealed that he’s currently working on a brand new album with the Greg Kurstin, the producer behind Adele’s ‘Hello’ and countless other records.

Paul spoke to BBC 6 Music’s Matt Everitt about writing with John Lennon, working with Stevie Wonder and his new, upcoming album "Flowers in the Dirt".
Paul said, “I’m making a new album which is great fun. I’m in the middle of that. I’m working with a producer I first worked with two years ago on a piece of music I’m doing for an animated film”.
This new record would be the first solo album since ‘New’ back in 2013.

Referring to Adele producer, Greg Kurstin, Paul said, “he went on to work with Beck and got Best Album of the Year with Beck. Then he went on to work with Adele and has just got Song of the Year, Record of the Year, with Adele, of course and just got Producer of the Year.
“My only worry is, people are going to go, “Oh there’s Paul going with the flavour of the month””.
Paul didn’t reveal any details of what we can expect from the album or when we can expect it.

No comments:

Post a Comment