Tuesday 20 December 2016

BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN REVEALS HIS “Desert Island Discs”; PICKS INCLUDE CLASSIC TUNE BY THE BEATLES

Bruce Springsteen recently shared his list of eight “Desert Island Discs” during an interview with the U.K.’s BBC Radio 4, and among the recordings are memorable tunes by some of the most beloved rock and soul artists of the 1950s and 1960s. Appearing on the Boss’ lists are songs by such legends as The Beatles, Bob Dylan, Elvis Presley, The Rolling Stones, Van Morrison, Marvin Gaye, James Brown and The Four Tops
 
Paul and Bruce Springsteen in London at Hard Rock Calling 2012.
 
On the program, Springsteen notes that most people will be familiar with his picks, while explaining that he chose the songs because “this was the music that electrified me and…galvanized me into changing my life in some way.”
Springsteen says The Beatles’ “I Want to Hold Your Hand,” “changed the course of my life,” and “was the song that inspired me to play rock and roll music.”




source:Rock 107

No comments:

Post a Comment