Thursday 6 October 2016

PAUL AT GOLDEN 1 CENTER - SECOND SHOW - 5 Oct, 2016


Paul in Sacramento, second show, last night








SETLIST:
A Hard Day's Night

Save Us
Can't Buy Me Love
Junior's Farm
Temporary Secretary
Let Me Roll It / Foxy Lady
I've Got a Feeling
My Valentine
Nineteen Hundred and Eighty-Five
Here, There and Everywhere
Maybe I'm Amazed
We Can Work It Out
In Spite of All the Danger
You Won't See Me
Love Me Do
And I Love Her
Blackbird

Here Today
Queenie Eye
New
The Fool on the Hill
Lady Madonna
FourFiveSeconds
Eleanor Rigby
Being for the Benefit of Mr. Kite
Something
Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da
Band on the Run
Back in the U.S.S.R.
Let It Be
Live and Let Die
Hey Jude

Encore:
Yesterday
Hi Hi Hi
I Saw Her Standing There
Golden Slumbers
Carry That Weight
The End




Paul is back in town for his second show at Golden 1 Center.




Soundcheck in Sacramento




No comments:

Post a Comment