Friday 12 August 2016

PAUL AND FOR WHY PROBABLY WON'T TOUR WITH RINGO

Paul has a logical reason for why he doesn't foresee himself touring with Ringo. 


Last month Ringo declared hopefully: “I would tour with Paul tomorrow!” The idea of the duo performing The Beatles’ songs together in concert for the first time in 50 years would no doubt thrill their millions of fans.
But now Paul has responded: “We come together for things like the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
“But to actually tour together – leave well enough alone. I don’t think either of us have ever thought why do it, or why not. It’s just that our roads are parallel with intersections and diversions. It might be complicated.”

Paul says he is busy being a hands-on father to youngest child Beatrice, 13, by ex-wife Heather Mills.
“My kids are grown up except the youngest. That is half the time because it’s a custody situation. I try to be full-on. I get up in the morning and make her breakfast, drive to school. I check in with the teachers, see how it is going. I donate the prize at the silent auction.”

No comments:

Post a Comment