Monday 25 July 2016

PAUL GREETED BY FAN WHILE IN LIVERPOOL FOR LIPA GRADUATION





Paul touched down in Liverpool today for the annual LIPA graduation and was met by a diehard fan from 50-years-ago.
Paul took to the stage to congratulate the institute’s new graduates, and one fan travelled from America to catch a glimpse of the LIPA co-founder.
 
Bonni Granato from Ohio was waiting for Sir Paul outside the ECHO arena, holding a sign which said: “Paul - I touched your boot 50 years ago, can I touch it again?”.
She said: “I have come from Ohio to see Paul come in today. I saw the Beatles in ‘66 and I touched his boot 50 years ago and I want to touch his boot again. Love you, Paul.”
The Walton-born musician helped to co-found LIPA in 1996 to forge a new approach to performing arts training.
He also dropped by the institute at the start of May, when he was rumoured to have taught a songwriting class.

No comments:

Post a Comment