Wednesday 17 February 2016

RINGO SAYS HE's A FAN OF JAMES BAY

British singer James Bay has received the ultimate compliment from none other than Ringo.
Bay told interviewers on the Grammys red carpet he was pulled aside by Ringo who confessed he loved Bay and his songs.


"'You, hey man I love you I love your music,' and I am like this is a huge deal, thank you," the songwriter and guitarist said about his moment with Ringo.

The Hold Back The River singer is performing with Tori Kelly in a duet at the Grammys and admitted he was nervous ahead of perfoming in front of Beyonce.
"I am a huge, huge fan," Bay said, adding The Eagles make him just as nervous.
"If I catch the eye of any of those guys I am going to have to look away."
Bay is nominated for Best New Artist, Best Rock Song and Best Rock Album at this year's 58th Annual Grammy Awards.

No comments:

Post a Comment