Thursday 26 November 2015

RINGO: 'IM SO BLESSED WE'RE STILL TOGETHER'

































Ringo and Barbara Bach have been together nearly 35 years – so what's their secret to marital bliss?
As it turns out, it comes down to one of the Beatle's oft-quoted lyrics: Love is all you need.
"I love the man, and that's it," one-time Bond girl Bach, 69, says of Ringo, 75, in the new issue of People.
Adds her husband: "There's no escape ... I think I love Barbara as much [today] as I did [when we met] – and I'm beyond blessed that she loves me and we're still together."
Having been together for three-plus decades of rock 'n roll romance, they've accumulated a lot of "stuff" along the way. And now that the couple has settled in L.A., they're cleaning out their closets for a good cause.
Ringo and Barbara are putting their priceless memorabilia and possessions – from a guitar John Lennon gave Starr to an outfit Bach wore in The Spy Who Loved Me – up for bid Dec. 3 - 5 with Julien's Auctions in Beverly Hills.

"It's time to let go," says Ringo of their belongings, the proceeds of which will benefit Bach's charity, the Lotus Foundation.

No comments:

Post a Comment