Thursday 20 August 2015

HENRY WINKLER REVEALS MEETING "QUIET AND SHY" JOHN

Happy Days star Henry Winkler has revealed he was left starstruck by John Lennon.
Winkler recalled how John attended a recording of the popular TV show in 1974, with his son Julian.
“John was very quiet and shy,” he told Radio Times. “I didn’t know how to engage him in conversation till I started talking about how much I loved his first solo album.
“Then he opened up like a flower.”


Winkler’s role as Arthur Fonzarelli in the American sitcom propelled him to stardom.
The Fonz or Fonzie, as he affectionately became known, also revealed he is a huge fan of Strictly Come Dancing. “Would I appear on it? Only as a judge – I know my limitations.
“It would break my heart to be voted off in week three.”

No comments:

Post a Comment