Tuesday 19 May 2015

TWELVE UNPUBLISHED PHOTOS OF THE BEATLES TAKEN IN 1969

A resident of Lebon Régis,  in the west of Santa Catarina, Brazil, keep for over 10 years, twelve photos feature the beatles in 1969. In 2003, a Brazilian man called Flávio Machado saved unpublished Beatles photos that would turn toilet paper. The pics were going to be destroyed to be recycled into toilet paper.
The 12 photos were taken in 1969 and feature the beatles in their last days, and Flávio asked his boss if he could keep the album.
"I worked in a factory that made recycled paper into toilet paper rolls. They came from all over Brazil and these burdens are thrown into a machine that dilutes the paper, I saw [the album] and asked the boss. I found the photos, wow John Lennon in the crowd. I'm impressed. If the owner of the photos get me prove to be himself, we can talk," he said.




 

































No comments:

Post a Comment