Thursday 28 May 2015

PAUL AT THE ECHO ARENA, LIVERPOOL - PHOTOS - SETLIST

























SETLIST - ECHO ARENA, LIVERPOOL




Eight Days a Week
Save Us
Got to Get You into My Life
Listen to What the Man Said
Temporary Secretary
Let Me Roll It
Paperback Writer
My Valentine
Nineteen Hundred and Eighty-Five
The Long and Winding Road
Maybe I'm Amazed
I'm Looking Through You
We Can Work It Out
Another Day
Hope for the Future
And I Love Her
Blackbird
Here Today
New
Queenie Eye
Lady Madonna
All Together Now
Lovely Rita
Eleanor Rigby
Being for the Benefit of Mr. Kite!
Something
Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da
Band on the Run
Back in the U.S.S.R.
Let It Be
Live and Let Die
Hey Jude

Encore:
Another Girl

Hi, Hi, Hi
Can't Buy Me Love

Encore 2:
Yesterday

Helter Skelter
Golden Slumbers
Carry That Weight
The End

No comments:

Post a Comment