Wednesday 27 May 2015

PAUL ALMOST GUEST STARRED IN FRIENDS

Paul once turned down an offer to play a classic role in Friends.
The show's casting director Leslie Litt has revealed that she made contact with McCartney in the hope of getting him to appear in season four's wedding finale.
Litt had envisioned Paul as the perfect choice to play the quirky father of Emily Waltham (Helen Baxendale), who tried to pull a con on the Geller family.
"I went through his manager and gave him all the details," "One day, someone in the office brought me a faxed letter written to me by Paul himself.
"He thanked me for my interest and said how flattered he was, but it was a very busy time for him."
Litt added that she was simply thrilled to have even received a personally-written response from the Beatles legend.

No comments:

Post a Comment