Wednesday 25 February 2015

GEORGE SINGING "CONGRATULATIONS" - A NEVER BEFORE SEEN CLIP!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GEORGE! On this day 25 February 1943 George Harrison was born in Liverpool, England. Actually, George himself once said that his actual birthday was the 24th February! 


So to celebrate both days, here's a never before seen clip of George singing "Congratulations." It was filmed during the shoot for the All Things Must Pass 30th Anniversary Edition in 2000 at Friar Park. It's a @TravelingWilbury's tune, sung by @BobDylan on
their first album: Traveling Wilburys Vol. 1.
Watch George sing "Congratulations" Here: 

2 comments:

  1. I will remember it as the 24th since that was my Mom's birthday too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do hope you don't mind with my comment. I have no intention to upset nobody, far from that. But it seems some really dislike my view. For me, if George himself said his birthday is on the 24th, that is the day we should celebrate. After all, he said so. It is okay to celabrate both dates, and I know you said so, but it the date here is 25th as the real one. This is to doubt our dear man. He said the real date. I think we need to reapect that.

    ReplyDelete