Saturday 20 December 2014

PAUL PLANNING SONG ABOUT COP SHOOTINGS IN U.S.

Paul wants to write a song about the recent cop shootings in the U.S.
The Beatles star plans to produce a track about the recent protests in Ferguson, Missouri, and in New York City following the grand jury decisions not to indict two police officers who killed unarmed men in separate incidents.
Paul admits he is struggling to get his feelings down on paper, but is adamant he will finish writing the song.
He tells Billboard.com, "I was thinking recently about all these protests in New York and around the country. I thought it would be great to put something down about that, just to add my voice to the thousands of people walking in the streets. I thought it through and it just didn't come easily. I'm not giving up on it, but it didn't come easily, whereas some other emotions might come easily to me."
Teenager Michael Brown was shot in Missouri and Eric Garner died after he was apparently placed in a chokehold as he was arrested in New York for illegally selling cigarettes.

No comments:

Post a Comment