Saturday 24 May 2014

NANCY HAS NEVER LEFT HIS SIDE, FOUR DAYS IN HOSPITAL

Paul had Nancy by his side for four days in hospital.


Paul was taken ill by a mystery virus on Tuesday (20.05.14) and it is said his wife has made sure she has "never left his side" since arriving at St Luke's International Hospital, Tokyo.

Nancy has been brilliant and has never left his side ... (Paul is) getting better and better by the day.





Paul has also postponed a show in Seoul, South Korea, but is still set to continue with his tour of the US next month.
Speaking outside the hospital, fans were happy to hear the Beatles icon was making a recovery.
Shinichi Noguchi said: "The shock was huge when I heard the two concerts, which I had tickets for, were cancelled. "It's good to hear that he's recovering and I'll be happy if he can come to Japan again in the near future."
Paul is reportedly "upset" about the situation as "he has only ever had to reschedule a handful of shows in his entire career" and hates disappointing fans.
An earlier statement from Paul on his website about the cancellations reads: "I'm so very touched. Unfortunately my condition has not improved overnight.I was really hoping that I'd be feeling better today. I'm so disappointed and sorry to be letting my fans down."

No comments:

Post a Comment