Wednesday 23 April 2014

SETLIST - SECOND SHOW IN SANTIAGO CHILE










SETLIST MOVISTAR ARENA, CHILE

  1. Eight Days a Week
    Save Us
    All My Loving
    Listen to What the Man Said
    Let Me Roll It
    Paperback Writer
    My Valentine
    NIneteen Hundred and Eighty-Five
    The Long and Winding Road
    Maybe I'm Amazed
    I've Just Seen a Face
    We Can Work It Out
    Another Day
    And I Love Her
    Blackbird
    Here Today
    New
    Queenie Eye
    Lady Madonna
    All Together Now
    Lovely Rita
    Everybody Out There
    Eleanor Rigby
    Being for the Benefit of Mr. Kite
    Something
    Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da
    Band on the Run
    Back in the U.S.S.R.
    Let It Be
    Live and Let Die
    Hey Jude
    Encore:
    Day Tripper
    Hi, Hi, Hi
    Get Back
    Encore 2:
    Yesterday
    Helter Skelter
    Golden Slumbers
    Carry That Weight 
    The End

No comments:

Post a Comment