Thursday 17 April 2014

PAUL´S GOOD FRIDAY MESSAGE


 












































In the days leading up to Easter,  Paul will appear in an online PETA blitz wearing an Eat No Fish T-shirt and urging fans to “make it a Good Friday for animals – try vegetarian”.
Paul McCartney's Easter CampaignPaul McCartney's Easter Campaign

Paul’s Good Friday message references a holy day when many Christians traditionally replace meat from land animals with fish.

Paul, who was raised a Catholic, says: “Many years ago, I was fishing, and as I was reeling in the poor fish, I realised, ‘I am killing him – all for the passing pleasure it brings me’. And something inside me clicked, I realised as I watched him fight for breath that his life was as important to him as mine is to me”.

The campaign comes on the heels of pro-vegetarian biblical messages in Darren Aronofsky's worldwide number one smash film, Noah, in which the (digital) animals are protected from ravenous marauders.

No comments:

Post a Comment