Monday 21 June 2010

PAUL DIA GRAN SHOW EN GLASGOW ANOCHE - SETLIST Y FOTOS

He aquí el SETLIST de temas que Paul realizó anoche, en Glawgow. La lista cambió un poco a comparación de sus últimas presentaciones.

  • Venus & Mars/ Rockshow
  • Jet
  • All My Loving
  • Letting Go
  • Highway
  • Let Me Roll It// Foxy Lady
  • The Long and Winding Road
  • Nineteen Hundred and Eighty Five
  • Let 'Em In
  • My Love
  • I've Just Seen A Face
  • And I Love Her
  • Blackbird
  • Dance Tonight
  • Mrs.Vandebilt
  • Eleanor Rigby
  • Something
  • Sing The Changes
  • Band On The Run
  • Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da
  • Back in the USSR
  • I've Got a Feeling
  • Paperback Writer
  • A Day in the Life/Give Peace a Chance
  • Let It Be
  • Live and Let Die
  • Hey Jude
  • ENCORE 1
  • Day Tripper
  • Lady Madonna
  • Get Back
  • ENCORE 2
  • Yesterday
  • Mull of Kintyre
  • Helter Skelter
  • Sgt. Pepper´s Lonely Heart Club Band/The End

(Photos:B.Gannon)

No comments:

Post a Comment